Counter

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2561

Week 13 : 💻 Design CAI by Adobe Captivate 8 💻


            This week I learn about how to design Exercise1 and Exercise2 in many types such as Fill in the blank, True or False and Matching word. I must choose 2 types to create  my CAI follow content that I design. , learn how to insert picture *bmp instead of text, learn how to insert audio etc.


    📌 Fill in the blank

1. For the first step is click on Quiz >  Question slide > choose Fill in the blank



2. You should setting this exercise and create first slide of exercise and then you can duplicate for next slide.





        📢 True or False

1. Click on Quiz >  Question slide > choose True/False



2. Create first slide and setting when this slide finish you can duplicate.





         📍 Matching

1. Click on Quiz >  Question slide > choose Matching



2. You setting and create first slide of exercise and then you can duplicate for next slide.



     This is about my exercise slide that I create in three types.
     








0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Computer Application for English Language Teaching Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang